I blog on things that mean something to me. I guess I always come back to things that hold importance in a personal way. That's the only way I really feel comfortable communicating.
Artwork of a creative mind
Popular Posts
-
Well things are getting tight, with all the economic hardships around today you can't wink. My wallet was stolen , my phone was sto...
-
Dealing with bad landlords is like living in a place you don't want to be or wish for your worst enemy!! I cannot deal with another b...
-
Dumbo, Brooklyn
-
Finding new housing seems to be about outsmarting the landlords, they want their money and that is all they are concerned about. I wis...
-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ayaNmABaa1A" frameborder="0" a...
-
Wall Street Occupation Live Stream | Truthout
-
To me Christmas if merriment. But I'm not feeling too merry this year. Everyone has separated and gone their own ways and there is n...
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src=" http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7DCEp822F8 " frameborder="0"...
-
Why is it that when people need something from you they're always around. But when you need something from them it's another st...
-
It seems like whenever I think things are going good for him while he's in jail, something else happens to take the situation down. ...
This is really the first day for all of us.
ReplyDelete