Finding new housing seems to be about outsmarting the landlords, they want their money and that is all they are concerned about. I wish I knew better how to navigate these terrible two's l- lords. They make your life so difficult it isn't worth it! When you're all done you're so stressed from trying to get into the place you'd think you were getting a palace out of it!! No, it's worse than I thought!! So I've been trying to get a response from the Management company that manages an apartment on North Broadway. It's been months and I still haven't spoken to any body!! I finally got them to send me the application which took some serious doing, and then I waited at the door and met the Super who told me that there is availability in the building, it is just a matter of getting the okay from the management company. That is another impossibility!! They refuse to respond to me at all. I have left messages, posted on their form on their web page, nothing doing!! What do I have to go through to get through to somebody??!!! It is despicable what kind of power they wield here!! No I am not playing games, I need a roof over my head or I'm going to lose my section 8 voucher people!! This is literally the move the mountain train, I just can't do it!!
I blog on things that mean something to me. I guess I always come back to things that hold importance in a personal way. That's the only way I really feel comfortable communicating.
Artwork of a creative mind
Popular Posts
-
Blogs Sign up for newsletters ...
-
Why do people love to stand in the way of your progress? I don't understand why my son is going around in circles out in Portland. ...
-
It seems like there is a crisis over everything today. Everything comes with some kind of issues that need to be ironed out. It's im...
-
There's this website that I came across called www.see.me.com and it's very exciting. We are going to get together and figure out ...
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJDxj_g3kZU" frameborder="0" a...
-
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1npw0rLts4jZiGk6N4hkmYG9AHMgjK4XTVJbnbiu0bNw/edit#slide=id.p
-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jKj1UtechVI" frameborder="0" a...
-
So it's the end of the semester, and oh so many things to do. I wish I were finished already, I can't wait until finals are over...
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src=" http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7DCEp822F8 " frameborder="0"...
No comments:
Post a Comment