<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="258" height="338" title="Click Here to donate!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="flashvars" value="page=Shawns-EmergencyFund&template=2" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf" quality="high" flashVars="page=Shawns-EmergencyFund&template=2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="258" height="338"></embed></object>
I blog on things that mean something to me. I guess I always come back to things that hold importance in a personal way. That's the only way I really feel comfortable communicating.
Artwork of a creative mind
Popular Posts
-
Blogs Sign up for newsletters ...
-
It seems like there is a crisis over everything today. Everything comes with some kind of issues that need to be ironed out. It's im...
-
Why do people love to stand in the way of your progress? I don't understand why my son is going around in circles out in Portland. ...
-
There's this website that I came across called www.see.me.com and it's very exciting. We are going to get together and figure out ...
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJDxj_g3kZU" frameborder="0" a...
-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jKj1UtechVI" frameborder="0" a...
-
So it's the end of the semester, and oh so many things to do. I wish I were finished already, I can't wait until finals are over...
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src=" http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7DCEp822F8 " frameborder="0"...
-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsPeOrvvcd4" frameborder="0" a...
-
This world is amazingly crazy, and the things that happen in it are nuts. Like the police running after protesters at the take over wal...
No comments:
Post a Comment