Artwork of a creative mind

Popular Posts

Sunday, August 3, 2014

  It is very hard to see my mother going through lung cancer surgery with all the pokes they have put in her you'd think she was a real pin cushion.  Black and blue marks up and down her arms and all the tubes attached to her, with an oxygen mask over her face and a feeding tube in below her stomach now, and two tubes, one on each side of  her lungs.  She is oozing with mucous and other liquid coming out.  I just hope that this treatment does the trick.  I put up the GoFundMe for her, but so far I have not  had much luck.  I wish that people were more responsive to those who are in serious need.  This world doesn't seem too concerned with all that stuff.  I don't know why, but they are numbed to the plight that they are surrounded with.   It really irks me to see things like this becoming part of my everyday life, you can't win, and will never win with the attitudes that are so heavy and pronounced the way they are against all justice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment