Artwork of a creative mind

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 29, 2015

  I don't suppose that most people see things from the underside, however when you're down there, it's hard to visualize yourself on the upside.  Like landlords, they think they own the world.  They don't, they don't own you or me, they just think they are all powerful and keep people down while they rack in the money.  I hate that!!!   My landlord is a total pisser, I hate them, whenever I have an issue, they see me as a pain in the butt.  I see their crap as a real pain in the butt.  They take forever to come around when you have an issue and then when they do, they do a poor job.  When my toilet seat recently cracked in two, he came three or so days later and then complained that if I hadn't broken it, no one was near it when it broke,  it would have lasted 20 years.  I think he was a little off the cuff.  So when he put it back on he didn't secure it tightly so now it slides all over the place.  And you know he's not coming back.Now my living room light is completely out, and is he showing up to change that?  NO he's not!!!  Well my rasp disappeared, I know who's got that....  We really need to retain some rights here.  Now what are they doing?  They upped the rent by $50 as if it wasn't already too damn high!! Now I'm in court and I have got to go through some shenanigans!!  When this all blows over, I'm out!!!! OUT! OUT! OUT!.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment