I would like to know that I have a job of some sort when I graduate but all it seems like to me is that I am going deeper and deeper in debt with no hope of making that money back after I leave this school. Every body is talking about abnormally high student debt at this time, but I don't see any doors opening up for me to walk through and find a way to pay it all back. It always seems that only the lucky ones have a way to find lucrative positioning once they walk out that school door and don't have to look back. Once again I feel that I have been inopportunely duped into believing that everything will somehow work itself out. But only too often it gets to be a bad trick. I wish I knew where to look for something that I feel really good about and something that I can really put my teeth into. But only a hope and a prayer here.
I blog on things that mean something to me. I guess I always come back to things that hold importance in a personal way. That's the only way I really feel comfortable communicating.
Artwork of a creative mind
Popular Posts
-
Why do people love to stand in the way of your progress? I don't understand why my son is going around in circles out in Portland. ...
-
Blogs Sign up for newsletters ...
-
It seems like there is a crisis over everything today. Everything comes with some kind of issues that need to be ironed out. It's im...
-
Hello world! I wish that we had a new world, let's trade this one in for a new make and model. Alright, if they haven't been so ...
-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jKj1UtechVI" frameborder="0" a...
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJDxj_g3kZU" frameborder="0" a...
-
It's off to gaei Paris
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aHa096VQ8FE" frameborder="0" a...
-
So it's the end of the semester, and oh so many things to do. I wish I were finished already, I can't wait until finals are over...
-
https://drive.google.com/drive/#my-drive
No comments:
Post a Comment