This is really important, we need your help to keep Shawn in survival mode!
I blog on things that mean something to me. I guess I always come back to things that hold importance in a personal way. That's the only way I really feel comfortable communicating.
Artwork of a creative mind
Popular Posts
-
Blogs Sign up for newsletters ...
-
It seems like there is a crisis over everything today. Everything comes with some kind of issues that need to be ironed out. It's im...
-
Why do people love to stand in the way of your progress? I don't understand why my son is going around in circles out in Portland. ...
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJDxj_g3kZU" frameborder="0" a...
-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jKj1UtechVI" frameborder="0" a...
-
So it's the end of the semester, and oh so many things to do. I wish I were finished already, I can't wait until finals are over...
-
There's this website that I came across called www.see.me.com and it's very exciting. We are going to get together and figure out ...
-
It's off to gaei Paris
-
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aHa096VQ8FE" frameborder="0" a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment