Artwork of a creative mind

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pulling things together

Today every one is supposed to find a career.  I still don't have one and I don't know if I ever will.  I just live life as it comes and try out the things that interest me the most.  I wonder if people can have six careers in their lifetimes, then how many have I had. I'm not very satisfied and I have a yearning to know a lot more things before I leave, but I don't know how to make it happen in today's climate.  It just doesn't make sense to take classes towards something that I didn't really choose in the first place, just fell into.  I would very much like to know how to learn all those programs that they expect you to know if you want to get into the art field and succeed. 
    Of course everyone has their own idea of what constitutes success.  I wish that I didn't feel that all my hopes for success had been let down a long time ago, and I have not been able to recover them since.  I just keep growing and accruing knowledge in different areas, but I don't know where or when I'll be able to use it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment