Artwork of a creative mind

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Living on a hope

     I would like to know that I have a job of some sort when I graduate but all it seems like to me is that I am going deeper and deeper in debt with no hope of making that money back after I leave this school.  Every body is talking about abnormally high student debt at this time, but I don't see any doors opening up for me to walk through and find a way to pay it all back.  It always seems that only the lucky ones have a way to find lucrative positioning once they walk out that school door and don't have to look back.  Once again I feel that I have been inopportunely duped into believing that everything will somehow work itself out.  But only too often it gets to be a bad trick.  I wish I knew where to look for something that I feel really good about and something that I can really put my teeth into.  But only a hope and a prayer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment