Artwork of a creative mind

Popular Posts

Monday, April 27, 2015

Run away actions

   Well things are getting tight, with all the economic hardships around today you can't wink.  My wallet was stolen , my phone was stolen, and I had my email hacked.  People must think you're crazy when you tell them things like that.  They seem to not know how or not want to help you under those circumstances.  I wish that the world was a friendlier place.  But there is a big dichotomy between the haves and the have not's today.  The divide only seems to be getting wider not narrower, and when they say that the employment picture is getting better, I just wonder whose angle are they viewing it from any way.  Life goes on with me or without me. and sometimes I feel very separated through the big divide.  I feel as though I don't have much to show for my time and that things could be  a lot better.  People talk of hope and change but I want to see it in action, not just a feat of the imagination.     Too many people are being put under attack and the freedom of the good old days feels like a thing of the past.  I want to see change just as much as anyone else does.   I thought when Obama came into office we had real change in store but since then I think we have all be a little disillusioned.  We don't have ways that can lead us to rectify the situation, and I think that the big thinkers should be called onto get things done for our country and I hope that the violence surrounding us doesn't draw in this country to take more adverse reactions to the foothold we do have, and run us amok to war again.  We have got to keep our heads attached and our shirts on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment