Artwork of a creative mind

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 14, 2015

   I am always battling for something, in life that never seems to end.  For  now I am battling to hold onto my housing.  Things are looking better but at the same time I have to give up for every little thing I receive!!  My rights to what little income I had are being taken over and meanwhile my landlord gets his druthers!!! That is what irks me no end!!  They can claim all kinds of money that I owe them but when it comes to me, I do not get what I need on all fronts!!  When the agencies who say they will help you barely come through you know you've hit a low point!!   Everyone likes to talk big, but passing out the bucks is another story!! I feel like I've been mowed down by the system.  It really looms out of control!

No comments:

Post a Comment