Artwork of a creative mind

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

What is ownership?

  When I think about the things that I went through when I had my children, I wouldn't want to relive it.  Since I was a single mother going to give birth, they tagged me and in such a terrorizing way.  They hit me with papers that said I was abusing my baby before it was even born.  How can they know that?  They just do it by rote and pick on mother's because they are delivering babies on medicare.  Why should we have to stand for this kind of utter harassment?  There should be a law against all the tricks they pull off under the sun.  Since people are still in desperate straits, they should be held to face the law.  But all the bad guys seem to play above the law.  What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander in their eyes.  I don't know why some people can get the top treatment, while others have to suffer along.  It's such a drag when people make your life impossible and then go around tagging you for no good reason besides some really green jealousy or some other miserable purpose.  I just don't see how they get their jollies that way.  But some people actually seem to.  Did you ever wonder how come your friends aren't acting like your friends?  Like it's too much for you to expect them to treat you like a decent human being.  I think it isn't going to far to say that I have had numerous friends, but I can't rely on a one when the chips are down.  Isn't that the pits?  Because my usual is when the chips are down.  So what's the use in having them as friends.  They are definitely not what they are cracked up to be.  And when you really need help to accomplish something, then your no good.  You're good enough to use for their benefit, but when it comes to your benefit, their hearing is out the window.  It all doesn't add up, unless you want to notice what a nightmare is developing around you.  And you have no control over it and you can't stop it from coming on.  The only problem is that you are a victim in the big picture of things.  It's just too sad and the fact that we have been stagnating in the water makes no sense.  Why should the rich get richer and the poor get poorer?  Hoytie-Toytie, and they're at it again.  Why can't we just live our lives in peace and harmoney? When they let go the poet-laureate of New Jersey because of him telling the truth in the actual reading of it, then it's because he hit a nerve and that will not go down too well.  They don't seem to be able to digest anything like that.  It's too bad when people speak their mind, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment